03 September 2009

First visitor to this blog from search engine.

I get average 60 visitors per day to my linux blog. This blog being less than one month old was not getting any visitor from search engine.

Finally, I got a visitor searching for "gantt chart archlinux" and landed on my site since the blog appeared at fourth place on first page.

This blog has a page with title "Using Gantt Chart Template" but the page has nothing to do with his additional term "archlinux". Even then the visitor was satisfied with the information on the page since he spent 3 minutes on the site. I am also happy that he was a linux user. I use Ubuntu but experiment with other linux distributions as well and my linux blog tells all about it.

Needless to say my thanks go to Google Analytics which gets me the visitor's information.

No comments:

Post a Comment